5/17/2011

5 14 11 Re union @ Balboa Park

We have planned to meetup with Melody who has left for her family. I somehow got off wrong freeway......wondering why in the earth I could stay in wrong one????? Oh man!!! Anyway I was late because of that!

The park was packed with full of people and events were going so difficult to walk plus this stroller! First time to use....and pups got motion sickness so Cinnabon Ryoma vomited many times and so as Cinnamon! After rushing to get a meetup place, I noticed one of pups vomited!!! No time to wash so I just used anti-bacteria spray!!! ah.....

But anyway sweet Melody was so cute!!! I wanted to hug her but I did not. Our friend, Chile's mom was there to and took some nice pics of us made my day! So as Melody's mom too. Unfortunately my camera did not work!!! WTF!!! only I could see was white no pics no idea why why why!!!

But it was such a reunion and took a little while for Melody to reconize those Cinnabon Ryoma & Cinnamon are her siblings. Unfortunately Titus left for his family a few days before so only three pups but I thanked Melody's family & so as Chile's family got together there. Melody is so cute!!!



0 件のコメント: