2/05/2011

2/5/11 Amami's exam - Is she pregnant????


I have noticed some changes of Amami's behavior and also body. She is much more mellow and also her tummy getting bigger! To find out by vet has to be 45 days after mating so it is the day!!

Dr. Anderson came and examed her his first word was "big!!" As soon as he hold her and to see how big her tummy was. So I decided to have ultrasound to confirm. At first only what we can see was her bluder. ...I was wondering if we could see some evidence of pups!!! Sooner later we saw something moving....I should have said heartbeats!!! Two of them. It was so amazing to see unborn's heartbeats. Amami was so good she calmly just stayed on the bed. Only e could see two heartbeats but we were told two or four pups! Finally my suspension is determined it was not just a imagination. OMG!!

0 件のコメント: